DESIGN THE NEW AEGEAN DIVERS LOGO
Calling all artists, designers and inspired community members!
DEADLINE: APRIL 30, 2016 • Prize for Winning Design!
Aegean Divers are looking for a new visual identity. We are seeking artists who can design 1) a creative, innovative and professional logo design & 2) a fun, clean and aesthetically appealing logo design . The logo should be recognizable and help promote our organization’s diving activities. The rest is up to you! Please read details below regarding logo design, contest rules & submission requirements.
Contest winners will receiver a voucher for 3 days of FREE scuba diving with us in the beautiful island of Santorini, Greece. Plus a feature on our website and Facebook page (along with bragging rights – of course!).
How to Enter the Contest
Submissions will be accepted through April 30, 2016. Winners will be announced in via our website, social media outlets and by direct contact to the winners’ email account. In order for your entry to be submitted and reviewed by our staff, all entries must be:
I. Submitted directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
II. Submitted with subject: LOGO REDESIGN SUBMISSION 2016
III. Submitted in their original source file as a high resolution .AI, .PSD, .PDF with 300 dpi or higher.
- Text: The words Aegean Divers must be included in the logo design.
- Graphics: The iconic Aegean Divers frog character must be incorporated somehow in the logo design. Click HERE to download the file (must be traced with pen tool).
- Professional: This logo may be featured on our business, our website, our social media platforms and other mediums (stationary, pamphlets, t-shirts etc) logo must be eye-catching and legible.
- Theme: Logo must promote our scuba diving activities.
- Color: There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, logo must look good in color or black and white.
- Integrity: Logos cannot contain copyrighted material. Logos must have been created and edited by the contestant(s). Logos may not include images or licensed images that have been previously published. Must be easily reproducible and scalable for large and small formatting.
Winners will be selected by the Aegean Divers staff. Contestants agree that Aegean Divers may publish their logo and name(s) and may use both for advertising campaigns and/or marketing materials in the future. Contestants assign all ownership rights, including all intellectual property rights to the logo, to Aegean Divers.
Additionally, Aegean Divers may request alterations, modifications or revisions to the logo as it sees necessary to achieve the goals of the organization. Aegean Divers reserves the right to not select a winner if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received. Members of Aegean Divers staff and their relatives are not eligible to enter contest.
DOWNLOAD FROG BELOW